THE MIND MAP OF MODAL VERBS

THE MIND MAP OF MODAL VERBS
Easier way to remember MODAL VERBS

Sunday 18 September 2011

Some exercise on modal verbs



1) ......... you please bring me my notebook?


(a)  Will
(b)  May
(c)  Do
(d)  Should



2) ......... you please bring me my notebook?


(a)  Should
(b)  Do
(c)  Can
(d)  Haven't



3) ......... you please bring me my notebook?


(a)  Should
(b)  Do
(c)  Can
(d)  Haven't



4) ......... you please bring me my notebook?


(a)  Shall
(b)  Could
(c)  May
(d)  Must



5) ......... you want some water?


(a)  Can
(b)  Have
(c)  May
(d)  Do



6) ......... you like some water?


(a)  Can
(b)  May
(c)  Would
(d)  Do


7) ......... I ride with you to work?


(a)  Would
(b)  Can
(c)  Let
(d)  Have


8) ......... I ride with you to work?


(a)  Does
(b)  Haven't
(c)  Allow
(d)  May



9) ......... I could ride with you to work?


(a)  Is there any way
(b)  Ain't there no way
(c)  Might there some way
(d)  Aren't there some ways



10) ......... I ride with you to work?


(a)  Will you mind if
(b)  Could you mind if
(c)  Would you mind if
(d)  Can you mind if




Answers: A,B,C,B,D,C,B,D,A,C

No comments:

Post a Comment